Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 24 (Tuesday)

Raquel and I went to a great agility lesson today. You wouldn't know by Ico's exhuberance that she's pregnant. She is like Tigger the Tiger. Even though it has been months since Ico took agility lessons, she and Raquel were the stars of the class (boy, I wanted to put a tack under their seats!) It will be great fun to see the two of them at their first trial... they are going to tear it up! Nickel was a pickle and decided that she wasn't going to play with me since I was making her stay in a crate while Ico got to play. Our instructor, Andrea, took two seconds to get Nickel roughting it up... Nickel definitely wanted to prove to me that if I wasn't going to play with Her she wasn't going to play with ME. Ha ha ha. We're all looking forward to Thursday and the ultrasound. In the mean time.... enjoy this video of the Alchmy Puppies at around 8 weeks old. Sorry I can't tell you who these puppies are.... unfortunately their collars are hidden by their hair. I have a sneaking suspicion that the one playing tug-o-war with TinTin is Nickel! I also think that perhaps the one visiting with Eureka is Ico...

1 comment:

  1. we can't wait to hear how many puppies there might be!

    ReplyDelete