Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 30 (Monday)

Ico, Pico and I just came back from a jog around the neighborhood. Ico was the one setting the pace the entire run while Pico and I were slacking behind. At the end Ico was not even breathing hard while Pico was panting and I just wanted a beer. Jogging is not one of my favorite activities but if I can get all three of us in tip top shape (Ok, just me and Pico need to get in shape) I will let Ico set the pace and when she stops taking interest or is not having fun we will stop. That is one of many great thing about Ico. She will bend over backwards to please but she is also very expressive and if something is up or not right she is able to let you know.

Ico is four as you know and Pico is two. Here are Ico and Pico on Vikki's back deck shortly after Pico's arrival to Seattle.


No comments:

Post a Comment