Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 37


Ico spent a part of the day today with Vikki and Lavena. On the anticipated delivery day there is a possibility that Vikki will be stuck at work which would leave me alone to deliver puppies. Those of you out there who know me I hope your first thought was oh no, Raquel will totally freak out if she has to do this by herself. Plus it will be messy and I don't deal with mess well. For those of you who don't know me think of Monk (tv character) toned downed a couple of notches. Thankfully Lavena will be Vikki's back up so one of them can deal with the delivery and mess and I can be drinking beer witnessing the entire event. It is perfect! Lavena and Vikki probably don't think so but I am loving the arrangement.

2 comments:

  1. Raquel
    You could be in charge of the puppy chart for the wieght, placentas, marking the pups etc plus you could also be handing the girls clean clothes for the next whelp and disgarding some of the placentas etc. Trust me you`ll have enough to do. :)

    Hope it all goes well!!!
    Best to a beautiful healthy litter!!!

    Deborah Foster
    Violet Standard Poodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Deborah... Just saw this :O) You are so right! I have a feeling that Raquel will be much more involved than she realizes! With only 5 placentas there might not be much to clean up ... if Ico is anything like her mama, TinTin!

    ReplyDelete