Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 35


We're going into week 5 now and things are starting to change really quickly. The puppy development will be changing daily. Next week we'll be moving Ico into My house (Vikki) so that she can become comfortable with my poodle pack. She'll start sleeping in her whelping box and learn that this is a safe, supportive and protective environment for her and her puppies. She's been spending more time playing with the poodle pack but now she'll be eating, sleeping and training with them. She'll (in theory :) learn that this is a safe and comfortable place to raise her puppies. Eureka was a key figure in raising Ico; for TinTin, and I hope that this tradition will continue on. I feel privilaged that I'll have Raquel participating with our Poodle Village in raising these puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment