Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 20 Continued

BAD HAIR DAY

Lizzy







You're so right Anne. They were born from 630pm to just before Midnight on Wed... so I think the next day counts as day one. I was getting myself confused because I've been making videos for the past three days and not able to load them to the blog. I JUST figured out what I was doing wrong.

So...
Everyone.. If you want to see those videos you need to go back a few days. I mean... com'on! they're worth it ;^F




It's amazing how the movement of the puppies has changed in only three days. they are getting so much more coordinated. Their play has changed from mouthing and licking each other to down right stalking. Leo actuactually played with me today! I had a toy and he pounced on it... wagged his tail and when I took the toy up he tried to crawl into my lap. What a clever boy :0) It is a hoot to watch Nickel too. She's not quite sure what to make of them.




1 comment: