Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 5 continued....




Can I just say one more thing??? I am SOOOOOOO proud of TinTin !!!! I just love her to death. She wants so badly to see those puppies!!!!!! It's beyond just normal curiosity... Every time a puppy cries she faces a deep ingrained biological need to take care of it. She wants so badly to get into that whelping box but she's respecting Ico, mama, to the n'th degree.

I love her soooooo much!!!!
:)





Thought I'd show you the increase in weight of the puppies. If you think 're looking bigger... they are!




2 comments:

  1. does she get to sniff them or lick them or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've held a puppy out for her when Ico was out on a walk but I dont' want TinTin touching them yet. Ico's letting TinTin get closer and closer. She's now completely comfortable letting TinTin wander in the room and peek in freely. She also doesn't rush to beat TinTin into the room when they get back from a walk AND she's leaving TInTin alone in the room with the pups (she'll go get water or see what's cooking in the kitchen and leave TinTin with the pups) But TinTin knows not to go INTO the whelping box... although she WANTS to.

    ReplyDelete