Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 61

Didn't even get a chance to write about Nesting.... Pre Labor.... or the likes! I was in the middle of working on the next blog and I looked over into the whelping box and ! A PUPPY!

5 healthy puppies were born... yes! On my mom's 80th birthday! Who would have figured?!

It's now 2am and Ico is settling down and the puppies are mewing and cueing and yipping.

I hope I get some sleep tonight, but Even if I don't... it will be a wonderful break to my dreams to hear babies.

Nighty night!

Vikki

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! A wonderful new beginning for the next generation. And life changing for the people who will find these little magic beans in their homes so soon. I wish I were one of them.
    Many kisses from auntie Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is exciting! I am glad it all went well! I am sure you are tired, but we want photos! (please) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ico! What an exciting time for all. I'm with Wendy, wishing we had a new Ico puppy coming our way, but we're looking forward to playing. xoxoxox Sue

    ReplyDelete