Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 20

I'm getting confused :) Is it day 20 or 21? wouldn't day 21 be Wed?! Hummm.. where oh where did I go wrong.......
........
..................

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get the puppies outside. We'll have to see how Ico feels. She was a little uncertain about them venturing outside the box into the new potty area. She wants to keep them all gathered together and the way they're gallumphing around the whelping box is boggling her mind.

OMG.. they are starting to bark, pounce and bat at each other. Today Nickel went into the whelping box and one of them (I couldn't tell who it was because Nickel's body was blocking my view) was actually barking at her and scolding her because he/she wanted to nurse and she was dancing around. Ha ha ha. They are quite sassy little things. I can't wait until they interact more with grand ma TinTin and Aunties Eureka, Nickel, Corsa and (honorary) auntie Vita!!!! They will start to teach them some manners :) There's no way for us humans to mimic a good old dog glare~!!!

Still trying to get the videos loaded :*(

1 comment:

  1. I suppose it depends how you count--if they were born at the very very end of Wed Aug 4, then I would think that day 1 would be that next day- the 5th, and from there on...maybe it was because there was so much to share and you posted 2x some days that it got mixed up--anyway, I suppose it doesn't really matter! they are so cute! Counting down the days, now, until the special day in October!

    ReplyDelete